Hillsong - Don Moen -(1996)


BURNING ALTAR - (1996)
CROWN OF LIFE


Zalenna Hmun
Lawmthu kan hrilh Che
Min Siamthar leh rawh
Min Veng Reng ang Che
Tawngtaina
Feels So Right
Crown of Life
Command me and I'll obey
So in Love
You Set me Free

________________________________________



YOUTH ALIVE - (1996)
JUMP TO THE JAM

1. In the Gap (Prelude)
2. God Has All the Grace and Power
3. We Declare the Power
4. I Can Feel Your Love
5. Give It Up
6. I Wanna Be With You
7. I Just Love You So Much
8. Jump to the Jam
9. Song From Heaven
10. Jesus Lover of My Soul
11. Shout to The Lord
12. You Will Always Be
13. Always Singing Your Praise
14. Send It on Down

________________________________________




HOSANNA MUSIC - (1996)
IM CHRIST ALONE

1. Times of Refreshing
2. In Your Presence
3. Such Joy
4. Speak to One Another
5. As High as the Heavens
6. Don't Grow Weary
7. We'll Be Faithful
8. Times of Refreshing (Reprise)
9. Broken Spirit
10. Ever Let It Be
11. I Love to Be With You
12. More of You
13. In Christ Alone

________________________________________




HILLSONG - (1996)
GOD IS IN THE HOUSE

God Is In The House
Joy In The Holy Ghost
Steppin' Out
My Heart Sings Praises
And That My Soul Knows Very Well
Jesus, What A Beautiful Name
Let The Peace Of God Reign
I Give You My Heart
Walking In The Light
Your People Sing Praises
I Believe The Promise
Thank You, Lord
Lord Of The Heavens
I Will Run To You
God Is In The House (Reprise)

________________________________________


DON MOEN - (1996)
HIDING PLACE


Exelente. Este álbum do Don Moen está cheio de canções de paixão por DEUS. Recomendo.

Exelent!! It´s great album from Don Moen full of passion songs for GOD. Recommend.

1.Hiding Place
2.He Never Sleeps
3.Sacrifice Of Praise
4.All The Earth
5.Fresh Fire
6.With A Thankful Heart
7.Lead me Through The Night
8.Hear Us From Heaven
9.Break Through
10.Revelation Song
11.Psalm 23
12.Still / Be Still My Soul

http://link-protector.com/167977/
Abra sua conta PagSeguro e comece a aceitar cartões de crédito e pagamentos online, imediatamente.