Sandi Patty -(1994)

FIND IT ON THE RINGS


1. Find It on the Wings
2. Holy Lord / Carry On
3. Make It 'Til Tomorrow - (with Peabo Bryson)
4. When I Heal
5. Where the Nails Were
6. Build My World Around You
7. If I Want To
8. Safe Harbour
9. God Is Walking Me Through
10. Through the Eyes of a Child
11. Imagine (How God Can Sing)
____________________________________________________________________


GERON DAVIS- (1994)
HOLY GROUND



1. Right Here Right Now
2. Send It On Down
3. Joy In My Heart
4. I Will Sing
5. Joy In My Heart (Reprise)
6. Made Up Mind
7. One True Living God
8. Touch Of Grace
9. O Broken Lamb
10. Mercy Saw Me
11. In The Presence Of Jehovah
12. In His Presence
13. Holy Ground (Standing On)
14. Deeper, Higher, Wider

____________________________________________________________________


GARY SADLER - (1994)
KING OF THE AGES



1. I Rejoice In Your Love
2. Oh Mighty God
3. You Reign
4. Those Who Are With Us
5. We Need Your Presence
6. High And Lifted Up
7. Bow Down
8. Sweet Shalom
9. I Will Abide
10. We Lift You Up
11. Holy Lord
12. How Great Is The Lord
13. Heart For The Nations



1. Heaven In The Real World
2. King Of The Jungle
3. Dancing With The Dinosaur
4. Mountain, The
5. Treasure Of You
6. Love And Learn
7. Burn The Ships
8. Remember Your Chains
9. Heartbeat Of Heaven
10. Still Listening
11. Facts Are Facts
12. Miracle Of Mercy
13. Heartbeat Of Heaven (Reprise)

Créditos/Credits: W.Vicca
Rapidshare
Abra sua conta PagSeguro e comece a aceitar cartões de crédito e pagamentos online, imediatamente.